Sunday 11 March 2018

Cinquain Poems!

Room 9 have been chosen to participate in an accelerated writing programme! Last week we learned about cinquain poems. Ask your student about their cinquain poem and what is special about a cinquin poem!

Aiden
funny, cool
caring, running, writing
master of reading
brother


Zoe
helpful, funny
writing, drawing, reading
I love rabbits so much
Enjoy


Elise
friendly, quiet
drawing, colouring, learning
a kind friend
Student


Hannah
sporty, jumpy
swimming, cooking, running
I play rugby
Peanut


Zalia
sporty, funny
swimming, horses, riding, running
I love animals
Zal


Harriet
sporty, silly
cooking, reading, playing
I love baking
Harry


Jake
writer, reader
writing, reading, playing
I love running
Brother


Ryan
player, reader
playing, scoring, swimming
scoring for any sports game
Hwang


Mischa
sporty, silly
playing, cooking, baking
running me
Mischa


Laila
helpful, funny
swimming, dancing, sleeping
I love foxes so much
Sister


Sonia
happy, nice
playing, swimming, sleeping
I love hatchimals
Sniffles


Chayse
funny, crazy
playing, running, swinging
I am amazing at rugby
Brother


Chloe
funny, smiley
swimming, laughing, sleeping
I love going to gym
Sister


Tyler
cool, funny
swimming, fishing, running
I am mathematical
Brother


Zeroun
short, funny
caring, running, travelling
amazing at soccer
Zooni


Cooper
rough, loud
running, playing, writing
I love swimming
Brother


Xavier
skinny, stretchy
reading, playing, swimming
thoughtful to others in my pathway
Son


Jaydah
funny, friendly
horse riding, swimming, spying
I love horses so much
Cousin


Lousha
silly, funny
cooking, reading, playing
I like being fancy
Loush


Jefferson
funny, sporty
dancing, singing, amazing
I love soccer and I support Man U
Alexander


Monique
smart, shy
dancing, singing, working
making lots of friends
Nikki


Jessica
funny, friendly
swimming, dancing, reading
I am a mermaid when I swim
Bobo


Rhys
playful, smart
drawing, colouring, running
master of sport
Sibling


Jai
fast, loud
scoring, playing, running
I love soccer
Brother

1 comment:

  1. they used sharp rocks to draw symbols and pictures onto the cave walls

    ReplyDelete